понедельник, 14 мая 2018 г.

I will convert your portrait photo to pencil drawing with watercolor effects.

I will convert your portrait photo to pencil drawing with watercolor effects.












About:

I will make a drawing with watercolor effetcs of your photo. 
You can send your portraits or your pet's photos.

A WORTHWHILE OPTION FOR YOUR ALBUMS & PROFILES!

  • For best results, you should choose larger images and high resolution.
  • Additional figures also available.
  • Click for your orders: PROCEED TO ORDER

I assure your satisfaction, just place your order in confidence...

PS:
You can specify your color choices, such as "warmer", "cold", "green tones" etc... But if you don't want to, no problem.. I will pick my best colors for you. (You can also revise the colors if you would..)

Reviews


temurah:Great seller!

tagras:Thank you :)

temurah:Beautiful work! Well done.

tagras:Thank you. Hope to see you next time :)

temurah:Mucho Gracias!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий