понедельник, 14 мая 2018 г.

I will illustrate anything you want in this style

I will illustrate anything you want in this style












About:

Please, MESSAGE me BEFORE placing an ORDER. Thanks!

Hi! I'm Carlos.
I am fully dedicated to illustration and will be glad to work with you. Contact with me clicking that button over there! --------------------> 

_______________________

How does this GIG work?

1. You contact me and explain me with all detail your project/idea.
2. I will send you a custom offer based on your description.
3. Once the GIGs are bought, I will work on a sketch (or several if needed).
4. The sketch phase will end when you're happy with the draft, then, I will finish the sketch and deliver the final product.

____________________________________________________

I own all the rights of every illustration unless you buy the required extra. (copyright will cost half of the illustration price with a minimum of $10) 

Reviews


charcocc:Very nice work! The seller was very responsive as well.

yamfbeeee:Great work, thanks.

wittrik:Carlos is a great artist! It's worth being patient!\nAlready my 4th order for Carlos.\nThanks

volorion:I liked working with this guy!

carlosbalarezo:an awesome person to work with


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий