понедельник, 14 мая 2018 г.

I will create cool illustration from your idea

I will create cool illustration from your idea












About:

I have good experience to create T-shirt design and illustration. I have awesome drawing skills.

I can create typography, lettering, bikers club design, skull art, redrawing, textile design, pattern design and sparation settings for screen printing.


RECOMMENDED TO YOU
- for Amazon
- For Tesspring
- For Personal Business
- Custom T-Shirt Design

Friendly communication and fast response

100% money back guarantee

100% satisfaction

I can place it on any apparel you want also!


----------------------"IMPORTANT"-------------------------

My gigs is for illustrations and T-shirt design, not for logo design.

Enjoy Work With Us.

Reviews


the1woodenman:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

antoniowilson85:The best work

jasakaos:Thank you so much for trust me to create your order Mr Anton, will delevery my best picture for you always.

filmmakerharryb:Very talented and Good at the job. I will definitely order again. Great Work.

jasakaos:Ok Mr Film, Thank you so much for trust me to create your order.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий