воскресенье, 13 мая 2018 г.

I will create an realistic artwork of anything you have in mind

I will create an realistic artwork of anything you have in mind












About:

The packages are organized as follows:

SKETCH: Just a rough sketch of your idea + comercia use = 5$

DETAILED ONE CHARACTER: Full body character art work and include  + color + comercial use + source file + SIMPLE background =40$

DETAILED SEVERAL CHARACTERS: Full body 1 characters detailed artwork + color + comercial use + source file + HIGH DETAILED background= 60$


- The illustration comes in (.jpg) (.png) + (.psd) (.pdf) file.
- All the packages include commercial rights.

Custom designs and others options are available as gig extras! Feel free to message me for extra info.


Make sure to give all clear requests before I start the drawing. If you want changes to your drawing, I will happily make them for you, based on the original instruction.

Reviews


bmrzpr:Exactly what I was hoping for!!! Thank you really quick works of great quality!!!

marcobarbozac:Outstanding Experience!

artsnake:Incredible talent!

marcobarbozac:Outstanding Experience!

lucasb93:The added wait was not a problem! I appreciate you letting me know when you need time. Your work is great and I’m happy to work with you!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий