воскресенье, 13 мая 2018 г.

I will draw character design in anime style

I will draw character design in anime style












About:

Hello, bako's here!

I'll draw your character design, 
I can do girls, cute boys, child, furries is ok as long it's only the ears, tails or wings

I can't do completely furries, mecha and old people 

please messages first before ordering

Thank you and have a nice day

Reviews


sjulingaming:Thanks again this was awesome

konawwww:Once again, an excellent job! Thanks very much!

illiria_:Working with bakabako was super easy. They were able to accommodate any revisions I wanted to make and took all of my feedback on board at every stage of the process.

konawwww:Exceeded all expectations yet again! I hope we can continue working together on more character designs soon!

magicalmeowmix:She’s amazing!!!! Seriously the best to communicate with and I AM SO HAPPY WITH THE FINAL OUTCOME! Definitely will be coming back for more art! :)


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий