воскресенье, 13 мая 2018 г.

I will create pixel art character sprites and pixel animation

I will create pixel art character sprites and pixel animation












About:

Hello! Nice to meet you all. My name is Phat, a professional pixel artist who has years of experiences working at Gameloft and completed tons of commissions for video game companies such as Konami and Capcom. Now, i am here on Fiverr to offer my skill in pixel art with an affordable price in order to help me to fund my own indie game.

What can i do?
  • I can create characters, objects, in game items or anything that are make out of pixel!
  • If you want animation, please send me a message so that i can give you a quote.

To make sure that I can provide you with the best quality sprite, make sure you message me all of the details you require, including sending me image files if you need me to use a particular palette.

Why should you choose me?
  •  I have years of experiences creating pixel art so i can guarantee my art can compete with the top in the industry.
  • I am very dedicated with my job and it showed in my works.
  • Your satisfaction is my happiness.

If what you are looking for is not in the gig's description. Please feel free to message me so that we can sort things out.
Please including my name in the credits if you use my arts in your game :P.





Reviews


binarybailey:Fantastic service made changes I wanted quickly! :) Would defo work with again!

pixelartlord778:Hope to work with you again :P

elminncf:He understood what I meant and he did it,just wonderful!!!

falcon167:Followed instructions and delivered good product

vhm284:Great work. Legit.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий