воскресенье, 20 мая 2018 г.

I will paint a watercolor illustration

I will paint a watercolor illustration












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Before ordering the gig, please, send me a message so I will better know, if I can manage it and also we can go for a custom orders with your propositions. Describe in messages your idea, maybe send some photos that you want to be combined in painting, etc.

I'll turn your idea in a nice watercolor illustration with a plain background.
  • Paper size A5
  • High resolution illustration
  • PNG file (or JPG if needed). 

    All rights for the delivered works belong to me (the artist). You need to pay extra to get the right for commercial use.

Also you can get a physical copy of the picture (Custom Order).


Reviews


mjsatellite2421:My experience was amazing. Seller is very talented, keeps perfect communication and delivers works fast. Can not recommend enough!

avrora:This is a very good experience! Everything's great. I will gladly work with you again. Thank you!

rukmini108:Very nice artist, was patient and willing to deliver to our needs. Would recommend.

avrora:This is a good experience. Thank you!

karlandroes:Great response, lovely art. Made several changes to produce the finished piece, including basically starting over after draft #1.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий