воскресенье, 20 мая 2018 г.

I will do your illustration in vector

I will do your illustration in vector












About:

I am a graphic designer, and I can make your illustration in vector with colors, with your requirements, I do the delivery in formats; JPG, JPEG, PNG, CDR

Reviews


laurent121169:First experience with fiverr

sanpedrocamargo:He does not know the Fiverr procedure

victoravalosa:fast delivery and quality work, he understand the idea with a few words.

pherah:Great to work with!! I had a hard time deciding what I wanted, through all my revisions he was very patient and eager to get the job done correctly. I highly recommend for your next job.

sanpedrocamargo:\r\nExcelent buyer.! Provide ideas, excellent fast communication, recommended for the Fiverr community! Serious person.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий