вторник, 15 мая 2018 г.

I will create pixel art of any kind for you

I will create pixel art of any kind for you












About:

Hi, my name is Sasa, i have 8 years of pixel art experience in game maps, sprite sheets, level and UI designs. Pretty much everything pixel art related!

I strongly advise you to contact me before ordering, we will discuss your needs and I will create a custom offer based on your information.
150px+ dimension will be charged based on your additional information

The Extra Fast Delivery (1 day) is only for single images, objects or characters. 

For more info contact me in Inbox

Reviews


tylerfatherree:Awesome experience!

sasa1003992:Great buyer!!!

recronin:Nicely done artwork

sasa1003992:Great experience!

recronin:Beautiful work as usual. Thank you.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий