среда, 28 марта 2018 г.

I will make a cute children book illustrations

I will make a cute children book illustrations












About:

Hello,
Thanks for visiting my Gig
I am working on cute children illustrations I have experience of 2 years and I have made more then 600+ childrens book and luckily I have 550+ reviews on my gig to show you people the great customer dealing is my first priority and their satisfaction is my first priority 
I also do one page at a time in 10$ and take full book order in bulk as well I have premium package of 180$ for 10 pages what you would get in basic package would be 
1- Three modifcations
2 -High resolution quality 
3 -Two Chracters 
4- 3d illustrations 
5- 2d illustrations
6- commercial liscnece (EXTRA GIG ) 
7-source file (EXTRA GIG )

  • In 5$ Gigs i offers 2 characters and a background , full color .
  • in 10$ Gigs i offers 4 characters and a beautiful background with full color more then 300 dpi .
  • and also source files...
  • for 15$ Gigs i offers upto 5 to 6 characters  and a stunning backgrounds with full color and source files....
  • 10$ and 15$ Gigs offers licence ...

if any doubts please feel free to contact!

Reviews


waseemasif14:He did really good work and gave no hesitation to revise the drawing when asked.

waseemasif14:An excellent artist who always goes beyond your highest expectations and as always an absolute dream to work with.

waqar66:well appreciate his work

waqar66:Great work!

waseemasif14:He did really good work and gave no hesitation to revise the drawing when asked.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий