воскресенье, 1 апреля 2018 г.

I will do a 10 page illustration in any style in high resolution, JPEG, AI, PSD, source file

I will do a 10 page illustration in any style in high resolution, JPEG, AI, PSD, source file












About:

*NOTE:
 Before you place the order please send me a message and tell me what you want me to draw.

Hi I will  illustrate your storybook in my simple and cute style.
Check out my examples.

  • Image resolution = 300 ppi
  • Image size A4


Price is negotiable, message me. We can discuss price and discounts for images.
Please contact me first

Reviews


davidafields582:Great work! Very satisfied

efepeters13:Outstanding Experience!

lhoward0:I love how the pictures turned out! I will definitely work with Efe again. He is so knowledgeable about the process that it makes it really easy to work with him.

efepeters13:Outstanding Experience!

daniellloyd2486:Awesome work, quick and efficient!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий