воскресенье, 1 апреля 2018 г.

I will draw childrens book illustrations for you

I will draw childrens book illustrations for you












About:

I will draw childrens book illustrations. 

Elegant, minimalist and one of a kind paper art Illustration for your childrens book to stand out.

  • Basic - 1 colored character design without background.
  • StandardFull Illustration with Background.
  • Pro - Full illustration with background plus source file and unlimited revisions.

Pls, contact me before you order. =) 

Reviews


wyattbaldwin:I could not be happier!

maxpatriarca09:I really enjoy working with client. =) 5 stars! ^__^

onecube:This is second time with him! Highly Recommended, Fast delivery, Quality work.\nWill use it again.

maxpatriarca09:very patient and prompt. :)

onecube:Easy to work and good communication. will definitely work again and again.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий