четверг, 29 марта 2018 г.

I will draw your pet portrait

I will draw your pet portrait












About:

Hello and welcome dear Valued Buyer, i am Cindy, a professional reliable and refined Artist, i am a lover of pets and pet portraits (i have two cats LOL!).

 I see you are interested in drawing your lovely pet portrait, congratulations!! you''ve come to the right place, with me you are entitled to the very best because i put my heart in my drawings no matter how small your budget is, as a perfectionist i make sure you are more than satisfied with my drawings, so all you have to do is send me a good photo, sit back and relax, i promise you would be amazed by my delivery which would also be in HIGH PRINTABLE RESOLUTION.

*Please note that i usually finish my drawings way before the scheduled time, because i do not tolerate late delivery*

So if you are interested in my service, feel free to order for any of the packages that might suit your desire, i will be pleased to provide you the best, and most detailed pet portrait you've ever seen.

Also if you have any other enquiries, feel free to contact/message me and remember i am here to work for you, therefore your satisfaction is always my number one priority!.

Thanks for ordering!!!.

Reviews


cianeckford:Great communication fantastic drawing

thetrueh:wondeful experience

shelayne:Great job in excellent time.She will be my new all time artist! Very happy!

thetrueh:wonderful buyer, very easy to communicate with

emiliosm0mmy:Talented artist, very quick reply’s and her work was lightning fast. Thank you will order again.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий