четверг, 29 марта 2018 г.

I will create an amazing illustration only 24hours

I will create an amazing illustration only 24hours












About:

1. if you have a sketch it will help me a lot
2. describe what you want ,i will give you a rough sketch
3. describe what color do you want 
4. my illlustation data is PHOTOSOP format with a3 paper size

Reviews


heroscott007:If I had to mark the best product, delivery, and talent of my 64 orders it would be this one! I asked for a wedding gift photo, showing the soon to be Wedded and their dogs in a Legend of Zelda scene! Worked perfect

juliusstiawan:Outstanding Experience!

mpvcintron:I am very pleased with the final picture thank you so much!

juliusstiawan:Outstanding Experience!

andrewcaron:Thank you Julius, this is fantastic!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий