вторник, 15 мая 2018 г.

I will add color to your logo or lineart image

I will add color to your logo or lineart image












About:

You send me the lineart, I'll give it some color.

Simple figures are $5 each. For anything more complicated, message me your lineart before ordering, and I'll quote a price based on how long it'll take to finish.

If you have a whole comic, please note that full pages are likely to cost at least $50 each, and budget accordingly!

Reviews


keesimone:Thoroughly enjoyed working with sailorpath. This was my first time using fiverr, and I extremely pleased with the service. There was clear communication and perfect delivery.

sterlosmoke12:Second time working with her and the same great results as expected. Will be working with her again.

wonderlady:Erin is meticulous in her work and takes direction well. She also thinks creatively and does not hesitate to push back when she thinks what I am asking is not quite the best thing. I will definitely buy this gig again. In fact, this project is the second I have done with her and I am about to purchase another one.

sterlosmoke12:Great to work with and provided a high quality service. Delivered faster than the amount of days within the quote and I didn't need any revisions. My friends loved the logo as well so this will be official for me now!

whovianforlife:Best seller I've ever worked with - great communication and really fast delivery! 10/10 would recommend :)


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий