четверг, 8 ноября 2018 г.

I will draw childrens illustrations for your story book

I will draw childrens illustrations for your story book












About:

Hi!
I paint my illustrations digitally but I like them to have a strong traditional as well modern feeling suitable for children books.I get truly involved in every project I participate in, and I always put my heart and soul on my drawings. So, If you work with me, you will not only find an illustrator, but a partner. I will work by your side to deliver a beautiful result that will make both of us happy.
Basic Gig
    Consists of one character and simple background (custom)
    2 Revisions are accepted (i am very flexible and its very easy to work with me)
    High Resolution

Standard Gig
    Consists maximum of 4 characters and simple background (custom)
    Unlimited Revisions
    High Resolution

Premium
    Illustrations for 10 page book
    Detailed illustration of the whole book
    Commercial Use
    High Resolution
    Including 3D book cover

Let me know if you have more pages to illustrate
thanks..

Reviews


jbickert:Thanks Cleo, you've done a great job. I may have other work for you in the future. Your diligence is very much appreciated. \n***I want to know if you'd like credit for the artwork when published. I would rather give YOU the credit than let people think that I illustrated the story. LET ME KNOW. If so, send me your name a bit of info about you

cleoroper90:Outstanding experience and unique buyer.Most friendly,good narrator,very much patience in guiding and always optimist. I am very much happy to work with him.Thanks for your tips and showing eagerness for including my name and info in your story.

jbickert:I have bought illustrations from this Cleoroper90 before and I am going to purchase another. She works hard to meet expectations and to produce work that reflects the story and concepts of the purchaser. Keep up the good work and thank you.

cleoroper90:Heartiest thanks for sending tips several times. I am highly impressed for eford.

jbickert:I am very happy about the quality of work produced by cleoroper90. She has met and at times exceeded my expectations in her art. Thank you for the attention to my requests in the revisions.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий