понедельник, 12 ноября 2018 г.

I will draw black and white line drawing within 24 hours

I will draw black and white line drawing within 24 hours












About:

Single composition in line drawing with maximum 2-3 cartoon character and less detailed background in free style. It'll being coloured and also Black and white line drawing.

I'm offering you hand drawing illustration. Feel free to tell me what you need to illustrate. I will be more than happy to work with you.

- Coloring process will be done on adobe photoshop

Reviews


snowman1983:Excellent service as usual! I keep coming back because excellent, friendly service and great artist!

mohsinkhan51:Great Experience

simonhall722:great work

mohsinkhan51:Great experience

snowman1983:Once again, very happy! Thank you.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий