вторник, 13 ноября 2018 г.

I will be provide HQ one  Human anatomy illustration/figures

I will be provide HQ one  Human anatomy illustration/figures












About:

Hi,
Please contact me before an order so that there will not issue create about Price/Time/illustration.

  • $5 IS NOT FOR ALL DIAGRAM OR ILLUSTRATIONS OF ANATOMY/ORGANS .
  • I willprovide humananatomy sketches, drawing, chart, etc.
  • These diagrams at times can be overly complicated and hence time consuming.
  • A anatomy output will be HQ printable and i can provide source file too(PAY EXTRA).
  • file format would be EPS/Ai/Cdr or requirement of client.
  • if there is one illustration/image which have more than one drawing/diagram so it price cost different to one drawing illustration.

Reviews


samcast128:Professional Artist who tended to all of my requests and illustrated a fine muscular anatomy for use in my teachings as a personal trainer. :^) thank you again!

adotstudio:Nice working with him

nickrainey12:She does a great job every time I work with her. She makes changes quick when needed. She knows her anatomy well.

adotstudio:Nice again to working with him !

nickrainey12:She's quick and customizes great!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий