суббота, 10 ноября 2018 г.

I will do a realistic vector line drawing from any image

I will do a realistic vector line drawing from any image












About:

I am a professional artist and graphic designer with 10 years experience in the professional field.

I will do building line drawing with detailing and everything you need to add to the building.

  • I can do all illustration, line art, caricature, children book art, vector tracing, Patterns, portraits, Pixel art.
  • I can give you the output very first with quality maintenance. 
  • Unlimited revisions.
  • All vector file formats (ai, eps, pdf, png, jpg, psd)
  • 100% satisfaction guaranteed. 

*** SPENT 40$ you can get extra 10$ service anything related to my gig's. ****

Reviews


janewwood:For art usage

creativespacewo:It's nice to work with you

kiyanazimi:Great job working with him for 2nd time... will definetely come back!

creativespacewo:Nice to work with you..

lorivand:Great artist, quick response and delivery!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий