суббота, 10 ноября 2018 г.

I will illustrate you an more detailed album cover with multiple motives

I will illustrate you an more detailed album cover with multiple motives












About:

I'm illustrating you an trippy album artwork. My inspiration comes from 90s cartoons, 60s psychedelica and 80s aesthetics. I have more than 7 years experience. The album cover will be done in my distinct style but I am also up for trying something new. Let me know if you want to experiment a little. My most works are done digitally but we can also try doing something analogue or mixed media.

Reviews


zipperhood:trippiesteff is a pleasure to work with. Great communication and the quality of his work is fantastic. Always looking forward to work with him!

trippiesteff:Was real fun :) Love the results

graysonblair:Staff did everything that was asked and was very nice about revisions. Very creative and able to handle any size job.

trippiesteff:Was fun working with Grayson :)

wafflez7:Really awesome work!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий