воскресенье, 11 ноября 2018 г.

I will create stunning digital artwork

I will create stunning digital artwork












About:

This is Elvis Kee, an illustrator and graphic designer from Hong Kong. I'm a professional artist and I'm capable to draw in many styles.
 
Tell me your idea and I will draw it for you!

What you get:
1. An Illustration in High Quality
2. All in common formats such as JPG and PNG
3. Source file (PSD)
5. The resolution would be up to 4k ( let me know if you need higher resolution for printing)

Please contact me before ordering.
Also feel free to contact me if there is anything you want to ask. Thanks!

You can check out my online portfolio: 
https://www.elviskee.com
www.instagram.com/elviskee/

Reviews


dnemirov:Great work

elviskee:Highly valued return customer!

dnemirov:Very easy to work with. Seller was professional and the artwork came out great and as I had described.

elviskee:Thank you, I appreciate your tipping. I really enjoy working with you too. Looking forward to our next project!

taylorbrooke887:Amazing work. Very quick.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий