понедельник, 12 ноября 2018 г.

I will illustrate fantasy characters and sketches

I will illustrate fantasy characters and sketches












About:

This gig offers you a chance to get your fantasy characters illustrated at the best quality and affordable price. 
Hit me up with your vision and I will deliver to you the design you have in your mind. 
Feel free to contact me. 

Reviews


shaiashkenazi:Perfect delivery. Easy to work with. Will gladly use again

designsatdemand:It took us some time to reach the final version. It was a nice experience though.

crusaders4vets:He convinced me to try him and am very satisfied with his work.. would recommend to anyone to utilize his talent.

designsatdemand:I loved working on it.

p_mediapost:Best Avatar Design. Hire Him Today


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий