пятница, 9 ноября 2018 г.

I will create an illustration from your idea

I will create an illustration from your idea












About:

DON'T ORDER before contacting me. We'll choose the right gig together or I'll make you the best custom offer!


In this gig you'll get a design illustration ready for print on any media (T-shirts, books, posters, etc.) 
The illustration will be created and delivered in a high resolution file 600 dpi, so you can print it in any surface you want and in sifferent sizes.
You can send me a reference or a description with the main idea you want me to develop.
I normally prefer to know the people I work with and discuss about the project so I can fully understand it and start making notes right away. I like to know the client's expectations regarding style and final artwork so I usually develop moodboards with the client, so that we are both in the same page at all time and we can found the best solution. I usually also recommend a certain style or aproach depending on what kind of project it is, but I always listen first to what is that the client is going for.

Reviews


runegraphix:great service and art

gajahnakal:good buyer, thank you very much

runegraphix:always on time and great art

gajahnakal:good buyer. thank you so much

runegraphix:Great artist


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий