понедельник, 12 ноября 2018 г.

I will do architectural drawing, landscapes, urban sketch, etc

I will do architectural drawing, landscapes, urban sketch, etc












About:

Hi!

I do free-hand illustrations, usually in pen and ink. If you want them rendered, I'm pretty good with watercolor. I'm up to draw just about anything: faces, places, botanical illustrations, buildings, houses, street scenes, interiors, etc.

I also do freehand lettering/typography.

I'm kinda flexible with my style, I'm accepting modifications until you are a hundred percent satisfied :) 


Feel free to contact if you like my services. 
-Bianca :)

Reviews


marina_stedman:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

noahvandercook:A little late, but great!

biancaduran:Great experience! Thanks!

sarah_b_sarah:Beautiful work.

biancaduran:Great experience, thanks!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий