вторник, 13 ноября 2018 г.

I will do my best for my client. + See More

I will do my best for my client. + See More












About:

Hi and welcome

I will design a original custom Vintage Retro for your bushiness, brand, product or whatever you need.

My vintage designs are perfect for your business, product, studio, hipster idea, t-shirt and more!  Be sure to check out the many samples above (on the slideshow) to see what I can do and if my unique style is what you're looking for.

Here is what we will deliver for $20 

✔ Vintage Logo
✔ Deliverable files will be JPG, PNG and AI Format Files
✔ High Quality image
✔ Black & White or color
✔ Friendly communication and fast respond
✔ 100% original drawing


THANK YOU :)

Reviews


sludge:Amazing as always. Such a great talent.

lutfihakim394:great buyer. thank you :)

raheltekle:very talented

lutfihakim394:great buyer. thank you :)

sludge:Great as always. Thank you.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий