суббота, 10 ноября 2018 г.

I will provide illustrations for books, concept art, and more

I will provide illustrations for books, concept art, and more












About:

NOTE: During the school year my schedule can be a bit full. Please message me so we can discuss the scope of the project and my current availability before putting in an order. Thank you!

I'm generally open to any kind of illustration project. I have experience designing tattoos, book covers and interior illustrations, concept work, and drawing roleplaying characters. I'm also fairly flexible as far as subjects, mediums, and payment.

 If you're interested in commissioning me but aren't sure that my packages are what you're looking for, message me and we may be able to work something out. I may charge more for full-color traditional illustration than digital illustration due to material usage, but otherwise I'm open to both for similar pricing. I reserve the right to alter the pricing on the packages depending on the request, so please message me beforehand to discuss pricing. Commercial use is a possibility for most projects, but includes an extra charge. 

Reviews


hartwellgrant:mandrake did a great job of synthesizing my idea into a fresh new design. He responded quickly, and had a good procedure for drafting and revising. I would recommend this illustrator.

madbrake:Client was friendly and easy to work with. They provided clear reference of what they were looking for, were flexible with the handling of project, and were precise in their feedback.

seven0drew:Excellent communication and listening skills unlike the vast majority of my fiverr experiences. But what separated this individual even more is the artistic ability and vision to connect what I requested to reality. Will use again and refer.

madbrake:Very patient and great at communicating. This buyer was very polite, friendly, and respectful of the artistic process. They provided thorough feedback, answered all my questions, and were wonderful to work with.

paulbenavente:Madison is a gifted and congenial artist. Her communication and cooperation is exceptional. With enthusiasm, do I look forward to collaborating with her in the future.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий