воскресенье, 11 ноября 2018 г.

I will create an amazing ink illustration for any media

I will create an amazing ink illustration for any media












About:

In the basic gig you'll get a unique ink illustration ready for print on any media, includes a simple background (T-shirts, books, posters, etc.)
In the standard illustration you'll get a more detailed ink artwork (different thickness of lines, patterns, etc.) with a defined background. It can be printed in any media.
The premium gig, besides the extremely detailed artwork for main characters and background includes color  and you can printed in any media.
In all gigs the illustration will be created and delivered at a high resolution file 600 dpi, so you can print it in any surface you want and in different sizes.
You can send me a reference or a description with the main idea you want me to develop.
I like to know the client's expectations regarding style and final artwork so I usually develop mood boards with the client, so that we are both in the same page all the time and we can found the best solution. I also recommend a certain style or approach depending on what kind of project it is, but I always listen first to what is that the client is going for.

Reviews


sergiobedolla:She did a fantastic job! I will use this Seller again! Thank you sooooo much!!!

artkrieg:Too many revisions but a very polite and communicative customer

joshparker479:Good designer and very prompt at responses \u0026 willing to make changes

artkrieg:Too many corrections, it took more time than expected

roocifer:Great result. Because this is an ink drawing you have to be very clear about your brief. Really very clear. I used both revision options to add a few details but was fully aware that you can’t go back and delete from an ink drawing. :)\nWas a great experience to try going pro.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий