воскресенье, 11 ноября 2018 г.

I will original hand drawings for your children book

I will original hand drawings for your children book












About:

Hello!

This gig for original pastel hand drawings for children's book.

Please send me a message if you have any question or if you want to hire me.

Ordering details:-

-Please message me before you place an order
-I will send you a custom offer after we discuss 

Please choose the package you want.

If you want to send me the drawings through the post, you have to give the shipping price + register price.Price and time will be different to country to country and weight of the package.

If you have any question, please message me.

Thank you!




Reviews


erikkincade:Another job well done.

happyme70:Thank you!

erikkincade:Happyme70 always makes me happy!

happyme70:Thanks!

erikkincade:Perfect illustrations. Exactly what i asked for.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий