вторник, 13 ноября 2018 г.

I will create a hand drawn illustration

I will create a hand drawn illustration












About:

Before placing the order feel free to contact me first to discuss the idea.
I can illustrate many object from reference or imagination. In this gig I am working with pencil on paper.

Notes :
  • For best result, give me reference image and all detail you need
  • I am working manually using pencil on paper, so if you require transparent background PNG, please refer to my extras
  • For your information! unless you purchase the commercial license, all rights over my work will stay mine.

Reviews


jbranon23:Great job!

arjanaproject:overall experience, thanks.

grandeurent:Arjona is a very talented artist who went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied with the final product. I will be coming back for more work again and again because the man follows through. Thank you Arjona!

arjanaproject:great buyer, thanks.

mmmrecords:top notch work as always. very nice work!!! the amount of detail will blow you away! buy with confidence


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий