вторник, 13 ноября 2018 г.

I will draw children book illustration for you

I will draw children book illustration for you












About:

Hello ,

I will make cute children illustrations for you and illustrate anything with Adobe Illustrator. I do Colorful illustration and  children books.

Let's create super cute and friendly and high quality illustration in cartoon 2D , hand drawn , 3D   style for you

l'll send you  JPG/PNG and you can also buy original source files which are AI/EPs/SVG/PSD .

Before place the order contact me,I will give you OFFER

specially i  will give offers for  books  more than 10 pages 
(i will do 10$/15$/20$ one page)

I look forward to sharing my talent  with you! I will do my best.
 Hope you Enjoy

Reviews


krissie333:had this seller do several very detailed pieces for me and they turned out amazing!!! by far worth talking to...she will be able to help anyone out!!! thank you mam I loved working with you!!!

nishisu_1:thank you very much madam

nicole_a_jones:Great talent.

nishisu_1:thank you

amosnesher:very creative and proffesional. good communication. deliver on time. thanks


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий