понедельник, 12 ноября 2018 г.

I will create cute children book illustration

I will create cute children book illustration












About:

welcome to this select gig

on the off chance that you are looking for somebody who can represent your thought, I am your answer

This Gig would cook representations for a wide range of childrens book artist . It could be about dream, family, connections, talking creatures, pets, outsiders, hero and numerous other inventive stories out there.

I anticipate imparting my ability and aptitudes to you!

I will work two stages:

- Step 1 - Sketch: You get an arrangement of straightforward pencil illustrations to give you a thought of how your book will look.

- Step 2 - Color: If you like the thoughts, we would then be able to cooperate to make full-shading outlines.

NOTE: Please assist me with checking the representations precisely before I chip away at the shading step! I won't concur with any criticism about the thoughts or design at this stage.

And furthermore, I would welcome it in the event that you could please send me a message before acquiring a Gig with the goal that I could control you. I will then forward to you an itemized introduction of my evaluating per outline contingent upon complexity level and style.

Much thanks to you for visiting my Gig!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий