вторник, 13 ноября 2018 г.

I will design new font, modify existing font or handwriting font

I will design new font, modify existing font or handwriting font












About:

Font creation is very time consuming task So 
BEFORE PLACING ORDER PLEASE CONTACT ME IN INBOX.

I will create a Custom/Handwriting
 font scheme for your business. Just tell me about your business, presentation, or  and I'll do the creative work of blending design with market research to create a custom typeface scheme for you.
Final Font formats ttf and otf (Window & Mac)
I charge a fair price to my clients and deliver them value


Each design contains recommendations for:

  • Font
  • Size
  • Weight
  • Letter spacing


Please note that this gig does not include purchasing any font licenses. 
Fortunately, I can help you pick a scheme from free font libraries like Google Web Fonts if licensing is a concern.

The fonts you choose to portray your brand is important because it has the power to influence how people feel when they interact with your brand. When the font choice is done right, people get the impression that your brand is the one they want to do business with, even though they might not be able to put their finger on why. 

Let me help you pick the right fonts for your business.
I will work till your satisfaction.

Note: Please contact before placing order

Reviews


michaelciulla:Super quick. Great interaction.

samicreations:What can I write about this new buyer? It is an amazing user that I hope to have in my clientele for the future.

cosmopolitanchc:Great work, thank you!

samicreations:Has been exciting to me to modify this Font. Cosmopolitanchc has helped me a lot with his detailed brief and messages. The final result is an amazing, professional Font. Thanks so much for ordering.

toyalivermore:Working with Sami to create this font was great, communication and execution of this task was excellent.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий