суббота, 10 ноября 2018 г.

I will illustrate a book, cover or any material you need

I will illustrate a book, cover or any material you need












About:

 I will do any illustrations in watercolor, inks technic and crayons (children's books, covers, portraits, pets, flora, fauna, product packaging ,character designs, composites, montages, signs,vehicles,wedding invitations and much more!).
 I will take your ideas and create them into a beautiful piece of artwork.

  • -Book, covers, t-shirts, posters $50   

Reviews


soultranslator:Amazing as usual. I love ordering from Mara

marraart:Outstanding Experience!

carolynemerick:She always does exactly as I ask and I am never disappointed

marraart:Outstanding Experience!

annesophietouta:Cool but not perfect


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий