суббота, 10 ноября 2018 г.

I will provide you the illustrations for entire book (8-10 pages)

I will provide you the illustrations for entire book (8-10 pages)












About:

Benefit from my years of experience. I will draw you colorful images which suits your story.

Hi,if you need illustration for your children book, rhymes, short stories, for websites, or for any other purpose idea please check the Basic or Standard package. For a book (10-12 pages), you need to order PREMIUM PACK. If you have more than 12 pages, please contact me for a quote.


come a grab the offer .
My procedure: Please send medetailsregradingthe story line and what tobeillustrated before ordering the gig..


Thank you very much.

Reviews


chrisspann:awesome job!

scribbleline:Great experience..thank you!!

lianne88:Fantastic result! I got exactly what I requested and couldn't be happier!! Thanks Scribbleline!

scribbleline:Great experience.. thank you!!

charliemully:Very good, quick delivery and good quality work.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий