пятница, 9 ноября 2018 г.

I will draw and illustrate your ideas in digital hand drawn style

I will draw and illustrate your ideas in digital hand drawn style












About:

In this illustration gig, I will draw your ideas in my hand drawn style.

DIGITAL ILLUSTRATIONS

I will draw the illustrations digitally using a Wacom drawing tablet in  Photoshop. I will send you a high resolution file in 300/600 dpi PNG (transparent background) or JPEG as final file, and PSD file as source files.

Please message me if you want a customize order and send me reference photos or illustration as your inspiration ideas.

Thank you! 

Reviews


findyours1:Seller was efficient and does great work.

zelaluyolilelu:Thank you very much! :)

shintalempers:I love the end result so much! Perfecr delivery.

zelaluyolilelu:Thank you very much Shinta! \u003c3

talentfindr:This is the fourth project that Zela has done for us and all have been terrific.\n\nThanks Zela!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий