суббота, 10 ноября 2018 г.

I will draw twitch emotes,sub badges my style

I will draw twitch emotes,sub badges my style












About:

Hi, Thank you for click on my gig 
Please read the gig's description: 
  • 3 sizes of the emote 112x112 , 56x56 , 28x28 
  • PNG image of the emote 
Our Gigs is Focus In Quality ,
  •   100%  File PS
  • 112x112px  PNG files 
  • 56x 56px PNG files
  •  28x 28px PNG files 
  • Unlimited revisions until you're happy
I will design you a custom exclusive twitch emotes, icons, emoji and sub badges. 
If you use it for the commercial purpose, please buy the licence. 
Thank you, have a nice day. 

Reviews


kathgrace21:She is a very talented artist.

hannahsheehan:Danilb did a great job! The art was exactly as I had hoped for. They were happy to make any revisions I requested and were super quick with their work. I definitely recommend. :)

gatanova:Seller did a great job, in making sub badges!

danilb:Thanks so much

chrchanner:thank you! :)


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий