воскресенье, 11 ноября 2018 г.

I will create professional illustrations in any style

I will create professional illustrations in any style












About:

I will draw a great illustration for you!
 Can be funny, cute, abstract. 
Basic gig includes one outline character illustration or black and white sketch in my manner.
PLZ contact me before you order! 

Reviews


lindak:Excellent work and very professional. Great turn around time

lindak:I love Katerina's work. She just takes the basic concept and runs with it and it's always perfect!

badialmanveer:Kate was wonderful. She worked very hard on the designs and made sure she communicated the vision. It was a hard and stressful project, but we finished with success :) will use her again for pattern work.

dilhannicolas:efficient, creative. thanks

katerinadot:Great experience!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий