воскресенье, 11 ноября 2018 г.

I will create custom twitch emotes for your channel

I will create custom twitch emotes for your channel












About:

Hey there! I really want to create for your Twitch channel cool sub emotes
You will receive the final result in 3 sizes in PNG format: 112x112, 56x56, 28x28. 

Feel free to message me and tell me about your preferences and ideas(it'll be nice if you will contact me before ordering). If you're not sure about it, i would be glad to help you and we will create original emote together!
If there is not enough quantity of emotes in my gig and you need more or less, just contact me and I'll send you special offer with all details you need.

I will do my best and even more for everyone!

Reviews


filippobuzacchi:Wonderful work. Recommended!!

incarnartt:Outstanding experience!

btnck562:Easy to work with

incarnartt:Outstanding experience! very attentive client

obtainablerubix:Great even works fast!!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий