вторник, 13 ноября 2018 г.

I will create custom twitch emotes or sub badges

I will create custom twitch emotes or sub badges












About:

HI THERE!
I would love to make some Twitch emotes for you, so I do hope you will commission me :3

Message me before ordering please!


  • Describe the kind of emote(s) you would wish for.
  • Provide reference images for me
  • I will send you a picture before I start coloring in to make sure the emote looks how you wish it to be.
  • When the image(s) are complete, I will send them to you as a .png file with all three sizes.


I remember how exciting it was for me to recieve my emotes, I hope I can make you feel the same way 
(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)

Reviews


kidsyn:Once again im in love with the emote she provided. She did everything that was asked and as always great communication. I seriously recommend her for projects. Thank you again

kawaiikida:Such a lovely person again to work with, thank you so much for coming back and being so nice! \u003c3

stokesx:I was referred by another streamer @Lullabee and was so happy working with Kawaii. She is incredibly talented and attentive. Really amazing work - thanks Kawaii!

kawaiikida:lovely person to work with, thank you very much! \u003c3

rektoxic:The service was absolutely incredible. \n- great communication\n- really nice person\n- stunning result\n- good overall experience\n- fair price\nI recommend this to all who want a badge or emote.\nThank you!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий