понедельник, 12 ноября 2018 г.

I will create my best illustration for you

I will create my best illustration for you












About:

This gig is specifically for any illustrations placement according to what you want .i can make for the book, cover, album, poster, shirt, and anything, but remember, it must be clearly described 

For the price, you can see at my gig, there 3 packages for service, basic, standard and for the best result is premium, for the full description you can check to my gig.

i have flexible style as long as that's what you need because my style always changing depending on what you want. 

I would be very happy if we could discuss your project together and I will give the best until you are satisfied with my work.

SO ? WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR, i'll never let my customer down :)

Thanks


Reviews


goldrecord:I needed a creative logo for my boat name and he nailed it. Perfect work, good communication I would recommend him to everyone.

hayharits:The buyer is very understanding and kind, he is also patient in waiting, happy to work with him :), sorry for every mistake I've ever made in this project :(

emzett:Very fast and communicative. Will use his services in the future.

hayharits:Fast respond and pleasant customer, happy to communicate with him :)

stelios624:Fast and great service


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий