пятница, 9 ноября 2018 г.

I will make you a black and white portrait illustration of 1 character (Human, Animal, Monster...)

I will make you a black and white portrait illustration of 1 character (Human, Animal, Monster...)












About:

I will draw high quality illustrations that can be used for any purpose, i have worked as a Junior Art Director in a digital agency and know how to make an illustration :

  • Balanced
  • Clean
  • Color balanced
  • Contrasted
  • Expressive
  • Simple
  • Beautiful

I can draw and paint in different styles, and will go with whatever you need.
I follow instructions, and will always try to over-deliver and surpass the expectations.
I work with Adobe Photoshop mostly.

I'm always reachable, you can contact me whenever you want.


For any questions don't hesitate to message me!

Reviews


mkpwnz:Perfect work \u003c3

achraf_kansur:One of my favorite clients and i really enjoy these projects we work on together.

mkpwnz:The best designer I've ever met on this platform.

achraf_kansur:A person i love working with.\r\nHis projects are always fun and creative.

mkpwnz:Perfekt and fast work


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий