понедельник, 12 ноября 2018 г.

I will custom stunning logo typography design

I will custom stunning logo typography design












About:

Do you Need a stunning Typography design for your Logo, T-shirt etc? 



Then you are at the right place! I've been designing any typography design for many clients.

One basic gig for $10 ONLY ONE WORD. BLACK/WHITE Design. HQ File image JPEG/PNG. Therefore, be sure to choose my Gig Extras for Colorful Typography, Vector File, Add Graphics Icon and add more words

What you will get :

  • Typography logo or signature
  • 300 DPI 4500 pixels
  • 100% Guaranteed Satisfaction
  • Unlimited Revisions! I'm not happy 'til you are!

Give me a try. You won't be disappointed.


Note: My services are only typography add any icon will be charged an extra cost or contact me for more detailed.

 

Reviews


johnnytrayes:Great service and quality order was exactly as i requested definitely recommend this Artist.

johanaryanto8:Outstanding experience!!! Thanks for ordering my typography services :)

nervreck:Great work

johanaryanto8:Thank you so much for ordering my Custom Typography Design gig! I enjoyed working with Nervreck Outstanding experiences!!!

talittle88:You nailed it again my friend thank you sooo much!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий