пятница, 9 ноября 2018 г.

I will draw a digital artwork of everything

I will draw a digital artwork of everything












About:

*PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION & DISCLAIMER BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER*

For only $10 I will make a hand drawn Black and White illustration of anything you want from a CLEAR reference picture. 

The packages are organized as follows:

Basic: 1 Black and White illustration with 1 figure based on a clear reference =10$
Standard: 1 full color illustration with 1 figures based on a clear reference +simple background =15$
Premium: 1 full color illustration with 1figures based on a clear reference + full detailed background =30$


If you do not have a clear reference, I offer idea sketching as a gig extra (not included in the packages).


- The illustration comes in (.jpg) (.png) + (.psd) (.pdf) file.
- All the packages include commercial rights.

Custom designs and others options are available as gig extras! Feel free to message me for extra info.


Make sure to give all clear requests before I start the drawing. If you want changes to your drawing, I will happily make them for you, based on the original instruction.

Reviews


rinarich:Thank you Marco for your hard work, can't wait to work with you again, took us some time but we made it :-) if you're looking for quality digital artwork, Marco is your man!

mynameisade:Great. I like the final product and will order again.

marcobarbozac:Thank you!

rjr11usa:Great job!

marcobarbozac:Thank you so much!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий