воскресенье, 11 ноября 2018 г.

I will create professional low poly art

I will create professional low poly art












About:

You want to have an unique LOW POLY ART? I can design it for you in a short time!

I will create a realistic POLYGONAL ART from your picture starting at $10 only.

I will create a Low Poly Design for you. It can be a background, logo, Illustration, portrait, your pet, you name it!

Please send me a HIGH QUALITY PICTURE of what you want as low quality photo is bad for details in draw.

If you have any special suggestions - just let me know. I will personalize it for you.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me! :)
Aleen

Reviews


tniacruz:It's perfect! Aleenfatima is very talented and responsive! I'm so happy with the final results, so I definitely recommend it.

aleenfatima:Thank you so much for your order! xX

johnvehadija:Great work on my pictures! Highly recommended!

aleenfatima:Thank you so much!

drorweiss:Aleen did an amazing job, very nice and responsive!\nOnce giving her the details she really knew where to navigate the project to.\n\nWe're very pleased.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий