воскресенье, 11 ноября 2018 г.

I will create digital illustrations for your need

I will create digital illustrations for your need












About:

I will draw unique digital illustrations for you 
in high quality, 300dpi.

Your illustrations could be a character, landscape, animals, objects; but I'm always up for a challenge. 

Illustrations can be used for:
- E-book/Book covers
- Presentations
- Game background 
- Children's book
- Personal & Commercial Projects. 

If your illustration require a 100% vector, please specify this before placing order. 
The price listed is more of a guideline than a rule. 
Please message me first so we can work out the details. 

Please be very specific and detailed in your description. After it is finished, I don't re-draw. And always, please, always! contact me before making your order.

Thank you 

Reviews


dtlwolfe:worked with Emmanuel before and will again....GREAT SERVICE

gizdesigns:Thanks for the review.

dtlwolfe:great working with artist\ncontinual updates and conversation throughout the process\nlook forward to working together in the future

gizdesigns:Awesome! Thanks so much for the review. Definitely looking forward to future projects. Cheers!

prahja:Just fab stuff !!! Awesome skills and just what I was looking for :)


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий