понедельник, 12 ноября 2018 г.

I will illustrate anything for you using line art

I will illustrate anything for you using line art












About:

PLEASE KINDLY CONTACT ME FIRST TO DISCUSS THE IDEAS BEFORE PLACING THE ORDER. I really appreciate it. I would need clear descriptions from you and I ask lots of questions before committing so please bear with it and respond before the deadline is up. Thanks a lot :)

***Color, high resolution, background, commercial use are available as gig extras. Choose whatever you need. 

***Discounts can be offered for bulk orders. Provide me with the quantity if you are keen. 

***If you are buying multiple drawings in one order, gig extras MUST have the same quantity as the number of drawings you are buying. If you are not sure, please ask me to create a custom offer (more recommended). 
 
Thanks a lot, looking forward to working with you!



Reviews


lenamielke:Don is a great artist who creates wonderful work. I am very excited about her and her work

jerrelarmstrong:Very helpful!

doantrang:Thanks for the order!

tbernacil:Excellent! Actually exceeded my expectations.

doantrang:Many thanks.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий