вторник, 13 ноября 2018 г.

I will draw great twitch emotes and badges for you

I will draw great twitch emotes and badges for you












About:

Hello, welcome to my gig!
First of all, kindly contact me first before you put your order
I need to make sure that I'm in my best condition to work on your project, and we can discuss more clearly about it

My delivery time is long because I prepare some spare time if you or me are facing unexpected difficulties (sickness, computer problem, etc). But if there are no obstacle, I'll deliver way faster. You can see my buyer's reviews are all about how I work with speed and quality :)

Emotes sizes:
✔ 112x112px 
✔ 56x56px 
✔ 28x 28px 

Badge sizes:
✔ 72x72px 
✔ 36x 36px 
✔ 18x 18px 

What do you get in this services?

I will design you a custom exclusive twitch emotes, icons, emoji and sub badges. 
In addition to th
ese, you will also receive:


✔ A professional service from a digital artist with over 9 years experience
✔ An after service if there are mistake in my part even though you have completed the order
✔ High Quality customer services and friendly communications at all times

Reviews


jc10405:Christinaoei was wonderful to work with! very fast delivery and so happy with the results!

christinaoei:beautiful buyer with positive energy. I'm looking forward to work with her again :)

divine_dragon_s:She did a fantastic job! Easy to work with and keeps you updated on what she's doing for you. Will order again when I need more/different emotes!

christinaoei:great buyer to work with!

devinfluegel107:Amazing work fast response


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий