суббота, 10 ноября 2018 г.

I will create an album art cover for you

I will create an album art cover for you












About:

I will draw/ design an album cover for you using Adobe Illustrator for the outline process and Adobe Photoshop for the colouring and details. Simply tell me a brief outline of what you would like and Ill quickly draw up a sketch with pencil for your revision. After we get the general outline of what you would like I will go ahead and draw up the final design using the aforementioned programs. I will once again show you what I've done up and you can tell me what you approve or disapprove of and I will then tweak it to exactly how you like it. Thank you!

Reviews


creator7:Sooooooo, Limboco is the absolute best! He did exactly what I asked. Delivered on time with 3 revisions that took less than a few hours. I will use his for all art projects for continuity and originality. Thanks for an outstanding final product. Best wishes!

aaron36:Was quick and worked with all my changes to make exactly what I wanted !

limboco:great client

commsridee:great work

limboco:Great client


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий