понедельник, 12 ноября 2018 г.

I will try to Best quality service..! + See More

I will try to Best quality service..! + See More












About:

Welcome to this gig :)

 

# Do you want to convert you image to line art?

# Do you want to redraw your image to black and white?

# Do you need to convert you sketch to vector graphic?

 

Contact me now so we can discuss about your project


I offer
 Professional line art Services.

I am professional vector artist. Rest assured to get the best from me. I am reliable and I do listen.

This Gig provides:
---------------------------------

 

·         Clean, Perfect & Sharp line art.

·         Image redraw in black and white

·         Image to line art.

·         Color change

·         100% editable files

·         Print ready images/files

·         Layer based work

·         Web use files

·         Ai/eps/svg files

·         High res files

 


Why to choose me:
--------------------------

·         Seven year experience working with vector software’s/Digital art.

·         Good communication skill

·         Fast delivery.

·         Won’t stop until you are fully satisfied


NOTE: I manually trace/redraw your project with 100% perfection. i don't do auto tracing


100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
 


Best Regards :)

Reviews


nguye2jk:A very hard worker and stays positive with the work created! I thank you for everything that you have done for me!

sojeeb_sm:Thank you....!!

noyra425:Great work!! He was excellent in communicating with me during the process and the art work was awesome.

sojeeb_sm:THANK YOU SO MUCH..For your TIPS..!

markchapman222:Excellent work. Got it right on first time and is thinking about what I need and want. Great job. Will be coming back again


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий