воскресенье, 11 ноября 2018 г.

I will create a hand drawn illustration with ink

I will create a hand drawn illustration with ink












About:

Hi! My name is Embla, and I'm a professional children's book illustrator. I mainly work with picture books, but I am happy to take on other types of projects as well.

I work traditionally, by hand on paper. This means that each illustration I make is entirely unique.
It also means that once I start laying down ink, there's little room for changes. Therefore, I spend a lot of time talking your project through with you and making sketches, to make sure everything turns out just the way you want it.

The prices shown are only guidelines. Every illustration is different, and requires different amounts of work, so please contact me before ordering to get the right price and the best possible outcome for your project.

When contacting me, here's a few things that's good for me to know:
  • What is the illustration for?
  • Any measurements I need to stick to?
  • How soon do you need it?
  • And of course, what am I supposed to draw?


-Images are delivered as 300dpi JPG-files unless you need something else.
-Commercial use licence (not copyright) is included with all final illustrations.


See more of my work here: 
https://www.flickr.com/photos/emblaester/

Reviews


cac181:Embla is an incredibly intuitive artist. She created me the perfect design that required no edits! I love it and am now hungry to create more stuff with her!!!!

belynda11:Great Seller! Always a pleasure!

belynda11:Amazing talent.

andydajedi:Delightful to work with from start to finish. Polite, professional, and provided a brilliant product. Would 100% recommend.

emblaester:Thank you so much! It was a pleasure working with you!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий